Friday, September 19, 2008

From the House of Payne

I'm posting this on behalf of Katie (Payne) Dew:

Those are funny stories and I still remember both of them!! And even to this day, EVERYTIME I use that toilet, I always think of a bottle rocket shooting from underneath the door. It scared the crap out of me! Good thing I was already on the toilet!! I was so mad at you guys! That thing was inches from hitting me, I'm surprised it didn't! You guys would've been goners if it did!! Hahaha!! Good times at the old House of Payne!! Thanks for sharing!

Here's an oldie but a goodie:

Once again, date night...no parents. Us Payne girls got bored of our Barbies and dolls (and each other) pretty quickly. Especially while the parents were gone, that gave us a lot of freedom. I remember one night going down to the stocked up storage room with year supply of everything and taking about 20 rolls of toilet paper (which happened more than just this one night). We wanted to fake out the neighbors and make them think a serial toilet paperist was on the loose and getting all the neighbors, so we got the Taylor's, Carpenter's, Dillavou's...and our own house! Who would toilet paper their own house? Yea, I know...we would! We thought we were so clever and that no one would figure out who this serial toilet paperist was, so we were quite surprised when everyone knew it was us naughty Payne girls! We loved toilet papering! I think we went almost every weekend in the summers after night time swimming. I remember toilet papering the Taylor's house so many times in a row one summer that Laird got so mad at us! He made us clean it up and got emotional as he gave us a lecture about not toilet papering his house anymore. Sorry Laird!!! We were so naughty!!

No comments: